We have a PPE station when you enter the clinic, please use the anti-bacterial gel, then put on gloves followed by a mask before coming any further in to the clinic
As you can imagine, even though we are open, it is not going to be ‘business as usual’. We have taken the measures to keep both you and I and our families as safe as possible whilst still delivering our care. Therefore please be patient with us as we will do our best to book and process your appointments as smoothly as possible so that you will not have to linger unnecessarily
I want to give each client peace of mind with the opening of the clinic as even though we are open, every precaution must be taken. We will be organising a protocol in the clinic to keep minimal contact with anyone else. Below will give you an idea of the process that will be in place when you come in.
1) Each appointment slot will be longer in order to give time to wipe down the benches between each client and change our own PPE gear worn (gloves and mask (as needed)).
2) We ask each client (and practitioner to run on time). Each client to wait outside and then enter the clinic right on their time slot so that you won’t have to wait in reception. Where possible we will have a member of the front desk team at the front door to check you in and reschedule and book more appointments.
3) We are trying to minimise physical contact at the front desk, therefore if needed -payment will be taken before entering the room. The other option is to pay a one-time discounted bulk program which will be specific to your program. These two options are encouraged to be in place for the future, with the hope to minimise physical contact and time taken at the front desk as everything can be taken care of in advance, thus reducing chances of any contamination.
4) Booking for the following appointments will take place outside with a front desk team member where possible.
5) Each client will be adjusted and rechecked accordingly to make sure there are no significant relapses
6) When the adjustment is completed, clients will be asked to leave once there is no one waiting in the corridor to avoid cross over with clients entering.
Please rest assured, that our clinic remains safe and hygienic and client and team safety is of vital importance to us.
If you have any further questions, please contact me on email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.